Department Of Commerce & Commerce(CA)
Department of commerce & Commerce CA has its inception in the year 2010 in Under Graduate level & Post Graduate Degree M.Com CA has started in the year 2011 . The strength has increased to 410 in both UG & PG. The Department has formed its Association in the name of COMFEST in the year 2011 with the objective of inculcating knowledge in all fields of Commerce.
To be the best center of education, creating and developing the wholesome Skills of the students & give chance to everyone for implementing their innovative skills.
We make every decision to support the career and personal development of our students to meet challenges in the competitive world.
- We had our Association Inaugural at Multipurpose Hall along with our Honorable Principal Dr.S.Vimalanand on 29/06/2017.
- Department Activities:
- Our Department Organized FDP on Health Insurance for all Faculty Members in our College on 27/07/2017.
- Dr.M.Parameshwari & P.Janaki gave Career Guidelines for Uthukuli Government Boys Higher Secondary School.
- Our Department Organized placement Drive for our students from various Industries Like ICICI Prudential Life Insurance P.Ltd., Star Health Insurance, Anand Rathi Shares & Stock Brokers Ltd., Auditor Office.,
We have organized totally 6 Seminars in this Academic Year.
- Awareness of Life, Health & General Insurance on 27/07/2017.
- Tally on 16/08/2017.
- Requirement of Accounting Disclosure in presenting the financial statement of corporate entity on 26/09/2017.
- GST on 08/01/2018.
- Opening of DEMAT Account on 21/03/2018.
- The Gateway to face the professional challenges on 20/03/2018.
Guest Lecture:We organized 2 Guest Lecturer in this Academic Year.
- 1. Need of Health Insurance on 20/09/2017.
- 2. VB & MS Access on 23/01/2018.
- We have arranged a workshop in Banking Activities on 28/12/2017.
State Level Seminar:
- On 06/02/2018 we have organized State Level Seminar on “Impact of Mobile Marketing” & Inter Collegiate Meet among 22 Colleges with 600 participants.
- On 20/03/18 we have given Career Guidelines for our Final Year students by inviting Chief Guest, Auditor Mr.U.Ilanchezhiyan.
- We have arranged Debate on Women’s Day & Men’s Day on 08/03/2018
- 1. We took our students to the Book Fair at Erode VOC Park on 11/08/2017.
- 2. We have Conducted Commerce related Expo ZOACOM on 10/08/2017 around 200 students visited the Expo.
- 3. We took our students to the Kaithamalai Temple for cleaning work on 20/12/2017.
- 4. Our students & Faculties met Mentally Challenged People at Periyapalayam in Tiruppur District on 3/4/2018. We have planned to give continuous support them.
- 1. On 18.9.2017 we have given the social awareness program to all our college students with them Motto of “NOT TO PLAY BLUE WHALE” by issuing awareness scripts.
- 2. We have taken our students for an Awareness Rally at Pallagoundanpalayam, to create Cancer awareness among the public on 21/02/2018
- We invited our Alumni students to give a motivation speech to our Final students on 19.9.2017.
- We have organized an orientation programme on 11.12.2017 regarding Personality Development.
- Our Department Faculty Members had given 100% results in 53 subjects in this Academic year.
- Dr.M.Parameshwari, Asst.Professor & Head of the Department has cleared State Level Eligibility Test in the Academic year 2017.
- B.A (English)
- BBA (CA)
- B.Com (CA)
- B.Com (PA)
- B.Sc (CS)
- B.Sc (IT)
- B.Sc (Maths)
- B.Sc (Physics)
- B.sc (CDF)
( * - Upcoming Courses)
- B.Sc (Visual communication)*
- B.Sc (Food And Nutrition Science with CA)*
- M.A (English)
- M.Com (CA)
- M.Sc (CS)
- M.Sc (Maths)
M.Phil & Ph.D
- Computer Science