Department Of Costume Design and Fashion
The Department of Costume Designing and Fashion offer UNDER GRADUATE started in 2011 – 2012With sensibility strength of 6. The department of CDF offers creativity & innovate the entry of new fashion our department of CDF in incredible & offers accounts as allied subject & also offers the elective paper.
The department consists of specific talented & innovated intellect staff members. Our goal is to make a beneficent designer like sangeetha chopra, Wendell Rodricks, J.J.Valaya, Bhamani Subramaniam.
In our department Exhibition where preferred by our inviting of other departments, other colleges or schools.In exhibition, students express their own talents by making stalls, art from waste, food stalls, etc…Fashion show is conducted by students in final year. By using fashion portfolio presentation.It is a symbol of their hard work & their aim in fashion. Students walk in a ramp by wearing their own creativity & dimensions of their thinking.
Before in 2012-2015 batch the students of day scholar came with ordinary appearance. By the advice & teaching of staff members students get great improvement in dressing & creative make center of attraction through their personality.
The Department of Costume Design & Fashion is a world where art meets business, dream meets reality. Started in the year 2011,it offered an opportunity to the students where fame & fortune came soaring on the wings of imagination, innovation and enterprise. The academics and practicals are taught in such a way to enable the students to keep pace with the process of of modernization and upgradation of techniques in the textile industry. It aims to produce highly skilled manpower to create myriad patterns in the clothing industry.
The department Costume Design & Fashion aims for continual improvement with latest technology, hard work and dedication.
To enlighten the students with a blend of technical, professional knowledge and skills to excel in the fashion industry.
- Well-equipped Dyeing lab, printing lab with textile testing instruments, garment construction lab with fashion makers and overlock machines
- Well-furnished CAD lab with software packages related to pattern making, grading and colour matching systems
- Well-equipped and sophisticated beauty care lab with imported machines
Placement cell and career counseling to pursue the career
- Our students exhibit excellent acadamic records by bagging university ranks
- Scope: Students have excellent scope in garment industry such as fashion designers, fashion forecasters, pattern makers, quality control inspectors etc.
Entrepreneurship: Students can set up their own garment units, boutique shops, dyeing and printing units and also get orders for job work.
- Two days skill based Extension Activity (PAINTING) for the benefit of our students on 09.07.2016
- An extension activity on “Painting Competition” was conducted for our students in Costume Design and Fashion LAB, Sasuire College of Arts and Science on 27.07.2016.
- Two days Industrial trip with our students to Kerala on 04/08/2016 for the benefit of our students
- Teachers Day celebration with our students in Costume Design and Fashion LAB, Sasuire College of Arts and Science on 04.09.2016
- We Welcome our First year students with grand Inaugural Function in Mahithara Hall we invite our Principal Dr.Vimalananth on 07/07/2017
- We celebrate ‘FRIENDSHIP DAY’ for our students with popular celebrity ‘RIO RAJ’ on 04/08/2017
- We visit BOOK FAIR in ERODE with our students on 11/08/2017
- Teachers Day celebration with our students in Costume Design and Fashion LAB, Sasuire College of Arts and Science on 05.09.2017
- Three days Industrial trip with our students to Coorg and Mysore on 13/09/2016 for the benefit of our students
- Saraswathi Pooja Celebration with our department students and we invite our Principal Dr.Vimalananth on 28/09/2017
- We inagurated our department association on 04.07.2018
University Rank Holders:
- Arunkumar.R Quality Assurance Incharge, SCM Garments, Tirupur.
- Bharath.M Junior Merchandiser, SCM Garments, Tirupur.
- Rajesh.K Junior Merchandiser, SCM Garments, Tirupur.
- B.A (English)
- BBA (CA)
- B.Com (CA)
- B.Com (PA)
- B.Sc (CS)
- B.Sc (IT)
- B.Sc (Maths)
- B.Sc (Physics)
- B.sc (CDF)
- B.Sc (Visual communication)
- M.A (English)
- M.Com (CA)
- M.Sc (CS)
- M.Sc (Maths)
M.Phil & Ph.D
- Computer Science